Dear Community Member,
The 2021 Quarryman Challenge 10-Mile and 5K race will take place on Saturday, May 8, 2021. Volunteers are essential to the overall success of the Quarryman Challenge. The primary volunteer opportunities available are Course Marshals (18+), Water station leaders and various positions at Race Headquarters. If you are interested, please click on the link below and complete the volunteer form. Hours will range from 5:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. depending on assigned positions.
Click the link below to register as a 2021 Quarryman Volunteer
and join the Q-CREW!
Click here to be a Volunteer!
All Volunteers will receive a volunteer T-shirt and will need to attend a mandatory training. The following are the volunteer position descriptions. These positions are vital to the race.
- Course Marshals (18+) – Adults who will be assigned to an intersection on the race to help guide runners and ensure their safety. This is a much needed position!
- Water Stations – Handing out water bottles along the course
- Post-Race Food – Assist with organizing and distributing food for participants post-race
- Starting Line – Sorting runners into their heat times
- Parking – Directing racers to parking locations & wayfinding
This is wonderful volunteer opportunity to showcase Lemont and the support of its residents. If you would like additional information, please contact me. Thank you for your consideration and we hope to see you there!
Manager of Education and Community Liaison
Quarryman Volunteer Coordinator
P (630) 257-6787 x3001